At Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness Center we strive to achieve the highest level of professionalism and expertise in order to guarantee your satisfaction and comfort.
As a Precise Private Practice®, we ONLY accept clients and patients into our practice by request or referral, and ONLY if we're 100% sure we can help you achieve your precise clinical goals!
We have listed a few of our policies below to create the ideal client-centered relationship.
YOUR PRIVACY + CONFIDENTIALITY
- We take your privacy seriously.
- Our high-profile clients appreciate our discretion.
- At registration for your first session you are required to complete a Health History Intake Form and a consent form.
- All client records are maintained confidentially. We follow the guidance of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. (HIPAA)
- HIPAA protects a client’s personal information from being shared with any outside parties. An exception is if you give written consent for release of your records, records are required by law or court order, or if you pose a danger to yourself or others.
- Client records are required to be kept for at least 4 years beyond the cessation of services. At Diamond Wellness we keep paper records for seven years, stored and disposed of securely.
We follow our director's 4-Phases of Care - Roadmap To Wellness approach.
Each step builds on the prior, leading you to the ultimate state of wellness.
Our goal is to help you achieve the fastest, most comprehensive results.
We refer to it as our 4-Es:
Effective, Efficient results in an Elegant Experience!
WE SEE OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU AS A 3-TEAM APPROACH:
- Our front desk team will ask you precise questions prior to booking so we know which practitioner would be best for you and the exact service or program that will help you get your best, fastest results.
- Our service providers speak with you prior, during, and after the session to be sure your needs and goals are being met.
- Our director, Irene Diamond, R.T., over-seas your care and will advise, support you, and can communicate with your other health-care providers (as needed) to assure everyone on your wellness-team is on the same page.
Through our 3-team approach, we ask you to be completely honest, and forth-right with your experience, physical and emotional feelings, and communicate with us each step of the way.
(We're pretty smahht, but are not mind readers, and everyone does better with open, honest feedback so we can get your clinical goals met!.)
We're one big happy family!
Leave a positive review on social media through the pages linked below so
others may know of and be inspired by your experience!
- Payment is expected at the time of service unless prior arrangements have been made for invoicing /billing or if you're a member of
the Diamond Club.
- Payments may be made to your provider directly by cash, check (local), or credit/debit card.
- In the event a check is returned unpaid, a service charge of $25 will be applied to the
bank charge and the matter must be cleared up within a maximum of 10 days.
- Unless otherwise stated, prepaid programs may only be used by the original person and are non-refundable.
- We may be able to help you with insurance billing at an additional per hour administration fee. We can help you navigate through this crazy mess to see if and how you can get reimbursed.
- We might be able to bill for services for care after a Motor Vehicle Accident (car accident). Just ask us.
- Most companies allow their employees to use their Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Accounts for services provided at Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness.
(Ask about this option and we will help you)
Call us to apply to become a new client of our
Precise Private Practice®
Monday - Friday 10:30 am - 8:00 pm • Saturday & Sunday 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Pacific California time zone