1. "WeGiveBack" FREE Massage Program:
Each month we sponsor a special group of people to provide
30-minute massage sessions, for FREE!
Each gift massage is worth up to $85 and each month we
donate over $2100 worth of services!
Only 25 Massage Sessions Gifted Each Month!
Each month we arrange with 10 companies, groups and businesses to participate in the monthly program. (If you would like your group to be invited, please contact us right away and we will discuss the requirements to verify qualification.)
Look below to see if you qualify for a FREE Gift of Massage!
Availability is on a first- reserved, first-served basis, so call today to reserve your session:
(there are No 'Strings' and No 'Catch'! Just a good-'ole)
Look For Your Group Below to See If You Qualify For Your Massage Gift:
- January 12 - 31: Physical Medicine Care Providers and Staff
- February 9 - 28: First Responders: (Police & Fire Dept, Security, Red Cross)
- March 9 - 31: Non Profit Organizations;
and Pilates Providers, Clinics & Staff
- April 6 - 30: Hospitality, Tourism, Hotels, Travel & Restaurants
- May 4 - 31: Mental Health Clinics & Staff
- June 8 - 30: The Arts: Music, Film, Dance & Museums
- July 5 - 31: Government, State and City Workers
- August 9 - 31: Legal, Financial and Real Estate Industry
- September 6 - 30: Active Military, Veterans and Staff
- October 5 - 31: Teachers, Educators and Staff (Pre-School - Higher Academia)
- November 9 - 30: Pregnant Women, New Parents of Kids under 2 and Child Care Providers
- December 6 - 31: Animal Handlers: Vets, Groomers, Dog Walkers, Pet Sitters & Zoo
- Sessions are held at Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness in San Francisco.
- Call for details or to reserve your space: 415-921-1290
- Only one session for FREE per person per year.
- Your HR or CEO can contact us to see if your group or organization qualifies.
- You may share this page with your friends and colleagues.
- (This WGB program is one of only a few times we open our practice to the public)
Our "WeGiveBack" FREE Massage Program started in 2003 as our way of saying 'Thanks' to the people of San Francisco for supporting our vision through Diamond Pain Relief & Wellness since the day we opened, in 1995.
Space is extremely limited for these free WeGiveBack massage sessions each month!
2. REFERRAL CLUB:
Refer a Friend for any of our therapies or services and you will receive a FREE Gift Certificate or credit towards your next therapy service!
YOU are our best form of advertising, right?
So, we would rather pay YOU than advertise in a paid media such as online, magazines or newspaper.
Free to Join The Referral Club:
Simply refer a friend, colleague, or family member to us at least once per month, and when they spend over $50, you will receive a FREE gift certificate.
(The value of your Gift Certificate is based on your referral's purchase price.)
Tell your friends about us, and if they are accepted in as a new client for Massage therapy,
Active Myofascial Therapy~The Diamond Method, Rehabilitation services, Back-Care classes, Ergonomic Consulting, or Functional Movement programs, YOU will start receiving your free gift certificates!
Once your referral comes in for their appointment we will mail you your certificate.
(Some of our clients never pay for their own sessions because they use referral gift certificates to pay for all their sessions!)
3. Join Our V.I.P. List for
Local Specials, Classes & Events
Jump on our email list to be the first to know when we open enrollment for
WeGiveBack program and our other goodies.
(You'll get notice before the public)
Our founder, Irene Diamond's mother suicided in 1989 while being extremely depressed and experiencing other symptoms caused by Bipolar disorder.
We are proud to announce we have chosen the San Francisco Suicide Prevention as our Wellness Center's beneficiary.
It has been said, "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" and we hope to help more people find support, alternatives and solutions to choose life over suicide.
• Each month our mission is to donate a portion of our proceeds to
San Francisco Suicide Prevention.
• Each paid service you receive adds to the level of financial support we are able to give to this organization.
If You Need Help Right Now, Call 1-800-273-8255
YOU might be a potential counselor!
Here is a guide detailing the process of becoming a suicide counselor from degree programs to licensure.